Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

No. I could explain what's the cause of the Keyblade Wielders turning into those Darklings, but it's spoiler city side ways. Both X[chi] and Back Cover.

Let's just say it has something to do with a "particular item" you've obtained from a "strange Chirithy". Not the Chrithy you know but the other one.  

Ansem appearance at first a "Robed Figure" is because he doesn't have a body nor a face.

Sora on the other hand, he only was a Shadow because of what he did in the first game. Freeing Kairi's heart from his body, while in the process created Namine and Roxas. Or unless you're referring to Anti-Form Sora. Anti Form counts as a punishment Drive, by you using the Drive Forms too much.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

No. I could explain what's the cause of the Keyblade Wielders turning into those Darklings, but it's spoiler city side ways. Both X[chi] and Back Cover.

Let's just say it has something to do with a "particular item" you've obtained from a "strange Chirithy". Not the Chrithy you know but the other one.  

Ansem appearance at first a "Robed Figure" is because he doesn't have a body nor a face.

Sora on the other hand, he only was a Shadow because of what he did in the first game. Freeing Kairi's heart from his body, while in the process created Namine and Roxas. Or unless you're referring to Anti-Form Sora. Anti Form counts as a punishment Drive, by you using the Drive Forms too much.

I honestly don't care if it's a spoiler, i gave up on playing that ripoff of a game long ago. Seriously, all it did was take forever to get to get to the juicy parts and take my money. I understand the circumstances of Ansem and Sora's Heartlessness, I was just wondering if they counted because the only things I can find on Black Costumes is that they were Keybladers who fell to Darkness and managed to maintain some of their mental faculties which describes Ansem and Sora exactly. So it's the Guilt Bangles that were handed out by the Nightmare Chirithy? Well that just raises further questions. And puts The Master in a darker view since he created the Chirithies.

If the Darklings/Black Costumes are Keybladers who have fallen to Darkness and have become Heartless, does that mean that Ansem and Sora were/are Darklings/Black Costumes?

Not really, because they did not Guilt. Guilting is an art of darkness and that's what turned those Keyblade Wielders into Black Costumes.

Basically, Nightmare Chirithy is the players Chirithy. The player actually has two Chirithy's and not one. Thing is though, a Nightmare Chirithy goes against the player by default because they eat good dreams. That's why a player character is aided by a Spirit Dream Eater. They eat bad dreams which is beneficial for the player. So what Nightmare Chirithy's cleverly do is that, they take the appearance of the Spirit Chirithy we're accustomed to.

Biologically speaking, every Dream Eater has a Nightmare counterpart and vice versa.

Edited by Guest