Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SorRik

KH2 Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Synthesising Defense Boost

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix I need help, What materials do I need to farm in order to synthesis a lot of Defense boost? My current defense right now is at 67.

In this picture I'm already showing what Defense boost is in Japanese. Im not sure what is the top 1 with 0 materials for it and the one with 3 materials. Or can you show me a picture of how the English version looks like?

15qqgsi.jpg

I suggest you use this wiki for future help. (You can always ask us, but you will find help faster if you used that site)

You need:

• 1 Mythril Crystal
  • 3 Blazing Crystal
  • 3 Lightning Crystal
  • 3 Lucid Crystal

You can also defeat Data Xigbar, Data Xaldin and Data Saïx to earn one. Saïx with Peter Pan -strat would be the easieast.

But there you go:

16121578_1180592475393873_150178154_o.pn

Edited by Kello

Go through entirety of World That Never Was with Lucky Luckys/Lucky Rings/Lucky Lucky weapon abilities to grind Mythril Crystals to synthesize

Then I like to loop around in Hollow Bastion Corridors into Space Paranoids and back out to grind Lucid Crystals, Blazing Crystals, and Lightning Crystals.

Do note that your Defense more or less caps at around 70, and raising it any higher probably won't do anything.

I suggest you use this wiki for future help. (You can always ask us, but you will find help faster if you used that site)

You need:

• 1 Mythril Crystal
  • 3 Blazing Crystal
  • 3 Lightning Crystal
  • 3 Lucid Crystal
You can also defeat Data Xigbar, Data Xaldin and Data Saïx to earn one. Saïx with Peter Pan -strat would be the easieast.

But there you go:

16121578_1180592475393873_150178154_o.pn

I see thank you. Mythril crystrals got it and I need to check out wiki too. Thanks for sending me a link.

Go through entirety of World That Never Was with Lucky Luckys/Lucky Rings/Lucky Lucky weapon abilities to grind Mythril Crystals to synthesize

Then I like to loop around in Hollow Bastion Corridors into Space Paranoids and back out to grind Lucid Crystals, Blazing Crystals, and Lightning Crystals.

Do note that your Defense more or less caps at around 70, and raising it any higher probably won't do anything.

I see sonthe max of Defense is at 70 you cant max it out to 99. Okay than you. Alright so I need Lucky Lucky and Lucky weapons okay thanks for your help Kello and thatkingdomheartsguy