Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Way2Dawn

KHUX KHUX NA First Anniversary Awards

**Credit given to Decaboyz over at KHInsider.com,  he came up with this idea and I though it was a great idea so I brought it over here.**

So a member over at KHInsider (Decaboyz) came up with a fun game that I enjoyed and thought you guys would enjoy as well.  Here is his post:

"Hi guys. Since the first anniversary of KHUX NA version is getting closer I thought that this will be a fun topics to discuss. I would like to hear everyone's opinions on this. Well you guys can put your favourites under the breakdown given below;"

Im going to write out his list, but I also have some things that I would like to add as well.  Let's see what you guys think of the content in this game so far!  Here we go!:

1)    Best Keyblade (Any Keyblade that exists in KHUXNA)

2)    Best Tier 1 Medal 

3)    Best Tier 2 Medal

4)    Best Epic Medal (Tier 3 from any pulls)

a)  Power

b)  Speed

c)  Magic

5)    Best Super Epic Medal (Tier 4 from any pulls)

a)  Power

b)  Speed

c)  Magic

6)    Best High Score Challenge Medal (Medal from HSC Rankings)

7)    Best Event Medal (Medal from any limited time events)

8)    Best Key Art Medal

9)    Best Upright Medal

10)  Best Reverse Medal

11)  Best Avatar Sets

12)  Best Raid Boss Omega

13)  Best World

14)  Best Skill (sorry SENA, I meant S****, lol)

15)  Most Anticipated Medal

Im excited to hear what you guys think and I hope yo have fun with this!

1)    Best Keyblade (Any Keyblade that exists in KHUXNA) : We all know that the Starlight Keyblade is the og (original) Keyblade that works a lot of times.

2)    Best Tier 1 Medal : "People say it's Wakka, which is very true in my case."

3)    Best Tier 2 Medal : I...honestly wouldn't know. In my opinion though....................................Yeah... I wouldn't know. Maybe Sora version b.  for me. Edit change: I take that back. For certain people, Minnie, for me, KH Cloud for the win!

a)  Power : "It was Black coat Mickey way back then, but now... Meow Wow definitely."

b)  Speed : "For speed...hmm..............I guess Illustrated Ventus? Before they took out the tier one medals." <<<< "Ignore this, I thought it was tier four, my bad. So, for tier 3, it would have to be... Hmm................Oh. Marluxia version A. !

c)  Magic  : For magic, that goes to Illustrated Terra version A. The buffer matters more than Jack Skellington, but hey, he was free though. But still... <<<<<Again ignore this, I thought it was talking about tier four for some reason, look at what I said above for speed. For magic, Jack Skellington or Final Form Sora.

a)  Power : For tier four and currently, and only currently to NA, hmm.... Edit: Look at the tier three section, but i changed my mind. HD Sora helps a lot, especially guilted. Re-edit: MY bad again, for tier 4 and only tier four, HD RIku, Man, I'm not paying attention. Re-re-edit: Technically...it would be Illustrated Sora for people, but meh.

b)  Speed: Look above. HD Sora for tier four. Re-edit: Technically for this one, it's Illustrated Riku, since in NA, they buffed Sora and RIku to tier 4's.

c)  Magic : Magic...? Hm...................................................I can only think of Illustrated Aqua being the only tier four magic. For some reason. Re-edit: I just remembered, Illustrated Terra.

6)    Best High Score Challenge Medal (Medal from HSC Rankings) : The first one. Since it was the ever first one I did.

7)    Best Event Medal (Medal from any limited time events) : Meow Wow. To strong for a tier 3 power medal.

8)    Best Key Art Medal : To me it was Key Art 1, but, they are all meh to me if I think about it.

9)    Best Upright Medal : For up right...if it's statistically speaking............... For upright.........Key Art 1, when guilted. Because it's a tier 5 with 150% added the the attack.

10)  Best Reverse Medal : So far...HD Ursula, Because of the power she does.

11)  Best Avatar Sets: Hm...For me, it's the Nick avatar board, just for the tail, mind you. But...I really like the Holiday Night one better. That cobalt color man!

12)  Best Raid Boss Omega: I really don't think about this, but...for answering purposes................... Oh, this is an Omega. In that case.................Armor Guard, I guess.

13)  Best World: This is a meh. But, I guess it would be.......Dwarf Woodlands, I guess. It has that medieval-fantasy feel.

14)  Best Skill (sorry SENA, I meant S****, lol): I go for Second chance. Even though Attack Prize Plus is good, SP gauge 1 too, Second Chance helps in the long run.

15)  Most Anticipated Medal: Everyone know-well, most know that KH II Illustrated Kairi is best medal for convenience. That's if.....she gets nerfed.

That's about it for me. Please notice if the "edits" I did, I was rethinking and thinking and making correct appropriate answers. Hope anyone else their answers. Would like to see their opinions.

1. Olympia (With Meowjesty, this thing became an absolute tank)

2. Anything but donald

3. Minnie (curaga whaaaat)

4a. I was partial to Black Coat Mickey

4b. WOFF Lightning or Sephiroth seem to be the most popular choices, but I gotta hand it to Namine for utility.

4c. I used Hades for a long time, but Master Xehanort hits like a freight train.

5a. Illustrated Kairi, no contest

5b. HD Sora, because it's got good low-cost PSM boost plus some damage

5c. Illustrated Xion, because the -1 defense on all is baller

6. Jack and Sally; if you have this and aren't using it, I can't help you

7. People love Marluxia B for consistency, but I've never bothered to use it. Meowjesty is a beeeeeast.

8. So far, KA1, because the gauge recovery is amazing (although I'm waiting for KA5, because I want a speed-based strength +3 medal)

9. Still gotta give it to iKairi, she's a lynchpin.

10. It might not be used any more, but Roxas & Axel & Xion was practically essential back in the day.

11. In terms of whole sets... probably one of the coliseum boards. The Keyblade armor looked awesome. If you're going with perks though, Halloween Donald (TWO +6 Skill Perks)

12. I actually really liked the September Raid Boss, the Jewel Princess. It had a fun gimmick.

13. Corridor of Darkness. That music! Daybreak Town is also pretty great.

14. Attack Boost III Max. Always go for power!

15. For me, either Dragon Maleficent or KH2 Cloud EX. Those will be game-breaking.

Edited by BlankShell

1)    Best Keyblade:  Hard choice between Olympia and Divine Rose. But I'd say Olympia because I have guilted WoFF Squall and it fits great on that 2.7 multiplier slot.

2)    Best Tier 1 Medal: Lord Pence

3)    Best Tier 2 Medal: Minnie

a)  Power: World of Final Fantasy Squall

b)  Speed: Marluxia B

c)  Magic: Master Xehanort 

a)  Power: Illustrated Kairi

b)  Speed: Illustrated Sora B

c)  Magic: HD Ursula

6)    Best High Score Challenge Medal: Maleficent 

7)    Best Event Medal: Marluxia B 

8)    Best Key Art Medal: Key Art #3

9)    Best Upright Medal: Illustrated Kairi

10)  Best Reverse Medal: HD Axel 

11)  Best Avatar Sets: Honestly this is one is so tough. I'd just say Terra avatar set.

12)  Best Raid Boss Omega: Omega Behemoth

13)  Best World: Beast's Castle

14)  Best Skill: Tough one but I'd say Attack Boost II and Attack Prize Plus

15)  Most Anticipated Medal: Illustrated KH2 Kairi 

This is all from top of my head. Maybe I'd change some of my choices if I could see the whole medal list in front of me.

Edited by AaySquare

1)    Best Keyblade (Any Keyblade that exists in KHUXNA): It's gotta be Divine Rose. As it stands, it's my go-to Keyblade for anything high-level (most of the time).

2)    Best Tier 1 Medal: Probably Wakka. Though KH Sora A and Stitch are pretty good, too. Really though, Tier 1 is pretty terrible.

3)    Best Tier 2 Medal: Ah... When was the last time I used a Tier 2 medal? They've been pushing Tier 3s so much. Hmm, maybe KH Cloud/KH2 Leon B, with Minnie being the "best" in terms of easy-access healing.

a)  Power: WoFF Squall, I think. (Don't have one, though.)

b)  Speed: Gotta give it to my WoFF Sephiroth on this one. That thing is versatile!

c)  Magic: Gonna go with Tama on this one. (Again, don't have one.)

a)  Power: Illustrated Kairi (IF I HAD ONE).

b)  Speed: Illustrated Riku (I'm sensing a pattern here...).

c)  Magic: Either Illustrated Terra or Illustrated Xion.

6)    Best High Score Challenge Medal (Medal from HSC Rankings): Well, since I don't do that well in HSC, I have to say that Sebastian is probably the best (with Cost 1). There are better medals, sure, but I don't have them. :/

7)    Best Event Medal (Medal from any limited time events): Marluxia B and Meowjesty, man! Still some of my go-to medals. Classic Donald has also been pretty helpful.

8)    Best Key Art Medal: Of the three that we have, you mean? Hmm... Well, I think Key Art #2 is the best, but I'd need to use them all to determine that.

9)    Best Upright Medal: Probably Illustrated Kairi.

10)  Best Reverse Medal: Um... Maybe Key Art #3?

11)  Best Avatar Sets: In terms of appearance, or...? Well, I'm currently partial to the Goth Cowboy/girl sets from this month's Coliseum.

12)  Best Raid Boss Omega: Fortress Cra-- No. Just no. I'm gonna give it to the Jewel Sorceress for being a massive SP sponge.

13)  Best World: I think I've enjoyed Daybreak Town the most. Second only to Olympus Coliseum.

14)  Best Skill (sorry SENA, I meant S****, lol): AB2+APP, for sure. Second Chance and the status+ skills are next in line.

15)  Most Anticipated Medal: It starts with an "M" and ends with an "ickey and Brooms".