Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Team Mike

Who's up for a game of Mafia/Werewolf?

I recently joined this site, and I've noticed it's got a whole lot of content. But when I saw the 'Forum Games' section, I immediately thought of one of my favorite forum games (and one of my favorite games in general), Mafia/Werewolf. I was disappointed when I didn't see any activity, but I just thought I'd try to set up a game and see who'd be interested. Hopefully we can make these games a semi-regular thing. 

If you've never heard of the game, here's a description: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

So yeah, anyone up to play? We can fit any number of players, but ideally I'd try and fit 13 because you know why ;)

I still need to work out the details of how long the 'days' are, how long the 'nights' are, and all that. But that's all dependent on if I can get a game running.

Tell all your friends! I'd need 13 or 14 in order to set everything up. 

This is also a great RP opportunity, considering I'll be giving everyone a character from Organization XIII (your in-game role will in no way be indicated by your character). Obviously you don't have to RP if you don't want to, but I think it'll make everything more fun. 

I have no objections to people reserving characters ;)