Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Roleplay KINGDOM HEARTS 4.1: The New Arc. (Role-Play.).

"Gobo, you idiot, what are you doing? hurry and merge with Claymore already..." shockingly and surprisingly, that was the power of Gobo's Mutation Manifestation Blade, as revealed by who Gobo identifies, as "Zilcasnios! where the heck have you been!? i was watching with Davra and the others Master Foreteller Blue and!? ..." said Gobo, as Zilcasnios replies "...Gobo, shut up, my orders are simply to protect you until Davra and the others arrive, understood? now then..." said Zilcasnios, as he eyeballs Lucifer...

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Dai ran over to Seracus, who still had the multiple copies of the Glaive Of The Draconian spinning around him, and looked at him. "Was that... It?" Asked Dai, asking Seracus a question. Seracus raised a hand, shook his head, as he gripped his Glaive Of The Draconian . "No... This is far from over... I'll handle this myself, go help those guys stop the Claymore from firing... I'll keep Aoie busy from here... Understand, leader?" Asked Seracus, asking Dai a question. Dai looked at Kyoluu, Sharlia, Rylo, and Jolorus, and back at Seracus, and they all nodded, and began to run towards the direction where Seth, Giza, and Lucifer were at. Seracus looked on at where Aoie Kubo fell, and looked on with a cautious eye, as he floated. 

Lucifer looked at Gobo and Zilcasnios. "Seriously, what is with you people? How does one have a mutation ability without being a mutant themselves?" Lucifer asked as Seth reminded him, "Now would be a better time to stop them than talk with them." Seth said as he then was reminded by Giza, "Well, how can we defeat them if he can just simply come back unharmed?" Giza asked Seth. Lucifer then casted a light spell that he used to imprisoned Hades into the Underworld back home. The attack was going to take a little while to become effective, so in the meantime, Seth and Giza tried to distract their enemies by attacking with their Knight's weapons at their opponents.

Dai ran over to Seracus, who still had the multiple copies of the Glaive Of The Draconian spinning around him, and looked at him. "Was that... It?" Asked Dai, asking Seracus a question. Seracus raised a hand, and shook his head, as he gripped his Glaive Of The Draconian . "No... This is far from over... I'll handle this myself, go help those guys stop the Claymore from firing... I'll keep Aoie busy from here... Understand, leader?" Asked Seracus, asking Dai a question. Dai looked at Kyoluu, Sharlia, Rylo, and Jolorus, and back at Seracus, and they all nodded, and began to run towards the direction where Seth, Giza, and Lucifer were at. Seracus looked on at where Aoie Kubo fell, and looked on with a cautious eye, as he floated. Dai, Kyoluu, Sharlia, Rylo, and Jolorus arrived to see Seth, Giza, and Lucifer's confrontation with Gobo and Zilcasnios, and stood by the three. "We're here to help, the name is Dai, and these are my friends, members of the Boundless Six, Sharlia, Rylo, Jolorus, and Kyoluu, and I am it's leader." Said Dai, talking to Seth, Giza, and Lucifer. Jolorus held up his Vow Of The Light, and channeled Nothingness into it and his free hand, and he raised his hand, and sent bolts of Nothingness from his "Vow Of Light" at Gobo and Zilcasnios. 

Edited by KHLegendIII

Seth and Giza pointed their weapons at Zilcasnios. "Prepare, unless you can magically heal yourself for our power!" Seth said as suddenly he gave the okay symbol to fire. And there Seth and Giza both were, trying to fire at Zilcasnios multiple times with multiple blasts of their weapons and their attacks being endlessly fired away at the target.

While, Lucifer tried his best to focus on his spell to stop these invaders as fast as he could. He tried to hurry as well while remaining focused so he could stop these people before people lost more of their lives. You know, come to think of it, if Kubo wanted to make the dead live among the living, then why was he attacking innocent people and trying to end their lives if he wanted both life and death to live together? Wouldn't that just make people become dead thus making the world filled with the dead and not the living. Kubo really needs to think his strategies out more careful when he goes to approach them.

Seth then looked at the newcomers to the scene, "The more, the merrier. We could really use the help." Seth told the newcomers to the scene.

Edited by WakingDawn96

Suddenly, leaves blew all over across the land and, as soon, as they came into contact with everyone's attacks, they all blew up, appearing was Zabo, responsible for the leaves "...Heh, thought that i forgot about my mission? wrong, i am here and i WILL fulfil it!!!!" said Zabo, standing inbetween both Zilcasnios' side and the heroes' side, elsewhere, a blue aura was emitting from the pipe line, Kubo was calling Seracus to him...

Seracus frowned as he cautiously approached to where Aoie Kubo fell. He held the Glaive Of The Draconian in his hand, as the multiple copies of the said weapon were still spinning around him. He was wondering what was going on right now. He was hoping the others would be alright. Dai looked at Zabo with a frown. "We'll see. Guys, get ready to strike." Said Dai, talking to the others around him. Sharlia, Rylo, Kyoluu, and Jolorus nodded as they readied themselves, as they channeled Nothingness into their Manifestation Blades, with Dai doing the same. 

"Sorry...but i can't leave you alone if you don't know your way around here, trust me, monsters called Heartless and Nobodies appear around these corners and they are not to be trifled with, unless you can back yourself up." said Lea, concerned for Ion's safety.

"...Zilcasnios, are you preparing to use THAT on them?" said Zabo to Zilcasnios who remained silent, causing Zabo to say "...I see, well, i guess this will be my last job then...it was an honour serving Master Foreteller Blue...i hope...i hope he remembers me...goodbye, my friends..." Zabo slowly walked towards his enemies, planning something...as he was saying something along the lines of like his dying words to his friends Zilcasnios and Gobo.

Seracus frowned as he cautiously approached to where Aoie Kubo fell. He held the Glaive Of The Draconian in his hand, as the multiple copies of the said weapon were still spinning around him. He was wondering what was going on right now. He was hoping the others would be alright. Dai looked on at what Zabo was doing, as he looked at everyone around him. "Guys, it seems he's up to something, brace yourselves!" Shouted Dai, talking to everyone.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Seth and Giza looked on at Zabo. "You aren't fulfilling nothing with all of us here! We will stop you no matter what!" Seth said as he pulled out his keyblade and prepared to strike at Zabo at any moment, letting Dai give the order to when attack. Giza pulled out his keyblade and locked on to Zabo, but not before looking at all the newcomers himself. Just who were these people, anyways? Giza would be sure to ask them after the battle was over. Giza then focused on Zabo ready to attack him at any moment as well. Then when Zabo went in for an attack on the group, Seth and Giza prepared to dodge whatever Zabo was about to do using their keyblades.

Edited by WakingDawn96

(Okay, good to know, i think we'll continue tomorrow, that way we'll all be refreshed and ready to do so more RPing, trust me, this RP is nearly reaching its climax, we're on Chapter IV: The Fall of All Bonds so far and when we reach Chapter V, the final Chapter, that will be when the final battle takes place, though it won't be on Radiant Garden hehe :].).

(Okay, good to know, i think we'll continue tomorrow, that way we'll all be refreshed and ready to do so more RPing, trust me, this RP is nearly reaching its climax, we're on Chapter IV: The Fall of All Bonds so far and when we reach Chapter V, the final Chapter, that will be when the final battle takes place, though it won't be on Radiant Garden hehe :].).

(Ah...but I want to keep posting now! ;P

Anyways, I hope that most of the stories will carry over to the next RP. So many untold stories left to tell. :))

(Ah...but I want to keep posting now! ;P

Anyways, I hope that most of the stories will carry over to the next RP. So many untold stories left to tell. :))

(Ah, remember WakingDawn, the title is 4.1, not IV, 4.1 is the story of Sora regaining his powers for the events that are to come in the KH IV RP, which will be the final climax of the stories of every Character that has appeared in both the games and the RPs, for the RPs since The Mark of Kye, this will be Horizont's for example final chapter that began in The Mark of Kye, continued in the KH III RP which is still ongoing by the way and concluded in the KH IV RP after this RP, KH 4.1 :].).

(Ah, remember WakingDawn, the title is 4.1, not IV, 4.1 is the story of Sora regaining his powers for the events that are to come in the KH IV RP, which will be the final climax of the stories of every Character that has appeared in both the games and the RPs, for the RPs since The Mark of Kye, this will be Horizont's for example final chapter that began in The Mark of Kye, continued in the KH III RP which is still ongoing by the way and concluded in the KH IV RP after this RP, KH 4.1 :].).

(What are we going to do after IV if we all continue to RP together like this? I wonder where the future will take us in both IV and beyond. I got to say if IV is the final story for these characters like you say, then I'd be kind of sad to see them go but we would just have to make their stories be told to the fullest in this and the next RP. :))

(Don't worry, the story will go on but it will be the end of the stories of the current generations of characters seen in this RP and the next, the one beyond that is KH V, which is a soft reboot that takes place within the future of the present that this RP and the KH IV RP are in now.).