Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Interest Check - Andalite Children

Okay so I really don't wanna say what this interest check is based on because I feel like it would discourage anyone from being interested- but here's the basis.

You're one of a group of (no more than 5) friends who are walking home from the local Mall after a day of hanging out like teens do. On your way, you're passing an old shut down Oil Field, and see something bright falling from the sky, landing in the oil field, causing the ground to shake.

You and your friends go and check this out, being greeted by a strange voice in your head when you get close to the fallen object. Listening to the voice leads you to this creature who reveals himself to be an escapee from a war in the stars, and informs you that his assailants- parasitic creatures that, once inside a body, takes complete control of that person until death- are on their way to earth.

He holds up a cube, and begs you each to touch a side of the cube- claiming that after you do, you'll be able to transform into any creature you touch, as long as it isn't your own species. At first you don't believe the creature, but soon you witness another ship heading into the atmosphere. You touch the cube- and your adventures begin.

Now if you've read the books, it's pretty obvious what this is an RP of- but I feel like the covers of the books made many kids never want to read them, so I chose not to mention the name.

Wanted to post a check before actual sign ups because I have no idea how people would respond to this-especially since the main cast is limited to 5 characters (there are only 6 sides of a cube- and in order for the cube to work, an already shapeshifting capable creature must be touching the cube.)

Of course, I don't want this to go exactly like the books either. That wouldn't be fun! So you never know who's a being controlled and who isn't.

Edited by Shard the Gentleman

Oh, I know this, Animorphs! I used to love the show and books, though missed a lot of them, last book I read was the second to last one, and I never was able to get ahold of the final book to find out how it all ended. Would definitely be interesting to see how an RP of it goes.

Oh, I know this, Animorphs! I used to love the show and books, though missed a lot of them, last book I read was the second to last one, and I never was able to get ahold of the final book to find out how it all ended. Would definitely be interesting to see how an RP of it goes.

OOh, I'm glad! I've been wanting to reread them but my local library only has one of the books, and it's midseries.

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW GOOD SIR I BOUGHT AND READ ALL THE ANIMOPRHS BOOKS AND I SWEAR.

I REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE LAST TWO BOOKS.

okay can I like call being the lion battlemorph so I can make Nala jokes.

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW GOOD SIR I BOUGHT AND READ ALL THE ANIMOPRHS BOOKS AND I SWEAR.

I REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE LAST TWO BOOKS.

okay can I like call being the lion battlemorph so I can make Nala jokes.

Woot! Three people, that's doable!

I'll post sign ups tomorrow!