Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IAMME

Did larxene know about xion's purpose?

i'm assuming you're paraphrasing a line like "We can put someone else on Keyblade duty" or something.

in that case she's most likely talking about Roxas since at this point in the series' history Roxas had been written into the narrative. 

i don't think Xion was written into the story until after KH2. 

Doubtful. She knew about Repliku, but I'm pretty sure that's about it. The only people who seemed to know were Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, and Vexen (who was in charge of the project in the first place).

Basically, only the people Xemnas trusted most were aware. And considering that Marluxia and Larxene were basically sent to Castle Oblivion to die, I HIGHLY doubt they would have been in on it.

Yeah well, Larxene may have known something about the Replica Progam, but I doubt she knew much aside from Repliku. Even though she's sinister and whatnot, I don't think she would've had that much access to the Replica Program to know about Xion, ya know?

Idk, remember she and marluxia tried to overthrow the org.  Maybe they gathered info on all their projects

Idk, remember she and marluxia tried to overthrow the org.  Maybe they gathered info on all their projects

Well, that is true! But remember that they were probably still just starting! Remember that Xemnas sent the members he sent to Castle Oblivion, because he knew there were traitors from the get go, so even if Marluxia and Larxene had planned their treason, they probably didn't get that far, since Sora and Axel were there to foil the coup!

Well, that is true! But remember that they were probably still just starting! Remember that Xemnas sent the members he sent to Castle Oblivion, because he knew there were traitors from the get go, so even if Marluxia and Larxene had planned their treason, they probably didn't get that far, since Sora and Axel were there to foil the coup!

Well let's see how long they could have been there. It's likely they were found at relatively same time. Marluxia was discovered a day before xigbar's conversation with zexion. So how long has it been before they knew of sora? I would say a few months because (excuse this logic plz) in days, a few hours of gameplay is like 70 days. So how many days takes up the entirety of kh1, and possibly before?

Well let's see how long they could have been there. It's likely they were found at relatively same time. Marluxia was discovered a day before xigbar's conversation with zexion. So how long has it been before they knew of sora? I would say a few months because (excuse this logic plz) in days, a few hours of gameplay is like 70 days. So how many days takes up the entirety of kh1, and possibly before?

Well, you got me there! When it comes to translating actual time during the events of the games, it's a bit of a doozy, but I know what you mean! The Organization was probably mostly complete by the time Sora's first journey was about to come to an end, and that's probably when Marluxia and Larxene had entered the picture! Shortly after, I'm sure that's when they started brewing up plans to betray the Organization, ya know?

Edited by The Transcendent Key