Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Interest Check: Sin's Castle (Inspired by Castlevania)

GUYS! I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING SO MUCH GREATER THAN THAT OTHER IDEA IT'S INSANE!

When the moon is full...

Covered in the Blood of Red...

The castle shall rise...

The Land will submit...

To the force evolves...

In the Castle of souls who have sinned...

Basically, you guys are sent to explore this 7 story high castle that's apparently cursing your homes and land with monsters and other bad stuff. And it's going to get WILD. So in this Roleplay, things will be more action based, interactive, and full of surprises! Not only does this give me creativity, but you as well!

As the player, you get to choose a class of your choice (Any existing from Dungeon & Dragons or any RPG) and use it however you please. Get creative! Experiment a little. Like as a Mage, you could use magic in the form of elemental bubbles or combine magic with your weapon. Oh! And weapons? Choose anything.

...No, really anything. Just nothing OP as like "THE ALL GOD SLAYER THAT CAN SLASH THROUGH ANYTHING" no. Anything basic like a type of sword, a mace, wand, staff, hammer, bells, a puppet, a fan, a banana peel...A hat...Punching gloves....

I could go on and on.

WHAT YA'LL THINK!?

GUYS! I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING SO MUCH GREATER THAN THAT OTHER IDEA IT'S INSANE!

When the moon is full...

Covered in the Blood of Red...

The castle shall rise...

The Land will submit...

To the force evolves...

In the Castle of souls who have sinned...

Basically, you guys are sent to explore this 7 story high castle that's apparently cursing your homes and land with monsters and other bad stuff. And it's going to get WILD. So in this Roleplay, things will be more action based, interactive, and full of surprises! Not only does this give me creativity, but you as well!

As the player, you get to choose a class of your choice (Any existing from Dungeon & Dragons or any RPG) and use it however you please. Get creative! Experiment a little. Like as a Mage, you could use magic in the form of elemental bubbles or combine magic with your weapon. Oh! And weapons? Choose anything.

...No, really anything. Just nothing OP as like "THE ALL GOD SLAYER THAT CAN SLASH THROUGH ANYTHING" no. Anything basic like a type of sword, a mace, wand, staff, hammer, bells, a puppet, a fan, a banana peel...A hat...Punching gloves....

I could go on and on.

WHAT YA'LL THINK!?

(SPOILERS-Non related to the RP but by any chance you didn't get both a hat and punching gloves from a certain game did you?).