Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King Tag1999 (kingtag1999)

Need Help Making a Kindom Hearts Fan Game

Hey guys, Tag here. Been a while since I posted anything, but I need your guys' help. I am making a KH 3 fan game in RPG Maker, and it's my own interpretation of what KH3 will look like. It is called Kingdom Hearts 3 RPG Maker Edition.

What I need from you:

Experience coding in RPG Maker

Sprite designs

GUI designs

and more.

If you are interested in this project, by all means, reply to this post and I will make sure you get added to the Dev team. Let's hope that this turns out well.

Thanks!

Tag

Edited by King Tag1999 (kingtag1999)

Hey guys, Tag here. Been a while since I posted anything, but I need your guys' help. I am making a KH 3 fan game in RPG Maker, and it's my own interpretation of what KH3 will look like. It is called Kingdom Hearts 3 RPG Maker Edition.

What I need from you:

Experience coding in RPG Maker

Sprite designs

GUI designs

and more.

If you are interested in this project, by all means, reply to this post and I will make sure you get added to the Dev team. Let's hope that this turns out well.

Thanks!

Tag

I can't really help with all the technical details but if you like, i can think up some ideas for Worlds and Allies that you could incorporate into the game, want to hear them?

Sure! I'd definitely appreciate it!

Okay! :], ahem:

For Worlds, you should have:

Olympus Coliseum. (Since it was already vaguely mentioned by Yen Sid in Kingdom Hearts 0.2.).

Atlantis. (I mean come on! the Lost Empire! also, you could say like the Heart of Atlantis serves, as a piece of and/or connection to the one true Kingdom Hearts during the story-line.).

Treasure Planet. (Sora, Donald and Goofy befriending Jim Hawkins and joining him on his adventure to the titular Treasure Planet, plus, Scroop, as a boss battle would be awesome, normally it would be John Silver but he's not actually the villain of the film, not really, plus, Sora could ride alongside Jim using his hover-board during the near ending by transforming Sora's Keyblade into a Keyblade Rider.).

Agrabah. (Sora and friends have arrived just in time to attend both Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding at last whilst dealing with the Forty Thieves and working together with Aladdin to try and patch things up with his father whilst trying to stop the villain Sa'luk from getting in their way of finding the Hand of Midas, Sa'luk could be a boss both, as his normal self and in his sealed golden form, the latter being both possessed and transformed by a Heartless to resemble a giant golden statue like Heartless.).

The Giant's Beanstalk. (Here Sora, Donald and Goofy team up with a parallel World Mickey in order to save the magical singing harp from the giant that kidnapped her and the giant could be a big boss you have to fight whilst there being a timed event where you have to escape from him and reach the bottom of the Beanstalk and proceed to cut it down.).

These are the top five Worlds i have in mind, also, as for Allies in battle:

Hercules and Noctis Lucis Caelum in Olympus Coliseum. (This version of Noctis is the real one from Final Fantasy XV, during his time asleep within the Crystal, as part of his ultimate test to become the True King of Kings and stop the Starscourge, Bahamut temporarily wipes away Noctis' Memories and sends him to Olympus Coliseum, to test his might and see if he is worthy of not just becoming the True King but also a True Hero in the process, as well.).

Kida in Atlantis. (Before she becomes Crystal, she wields a Crystal tipped spear in battle.).

Jim Hawkins in Treasure Planet. (Uses a blaster pistol to fight with and Morph could be used to transform into any weapon Jim wants to fight with.).

Aladdin in Agrabah.

Are these good ideas maybe?

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Okay! :], ahem:

For Worlds, you should have:

Olympus Coliseum. (Since it was already vaguely mentioned by Yen Sid in Kingdom Hearts 0.2.).

Atlantis. (I mean come on! the Lost Empire! also, you could say like the Heart of Atlantis serves, as a piece of and/or connection to the one true Kingdom Hearts during the story-line.).

Treasure Planet. (Sora, Donald and Goofy befriending Jim Hawkins and joining him on his adventure to the titular Treasure Planet, plus, Scroop, as a boss battle would be awesome, normally it would be John Silver but he's not actually the villain of the film, not really, plus, Sora could ride alongside Jim using his hover-board during the near ending by transforming Sora's Keyblade into a Keyblade Rider.).

Agrabah. (Sora and friends have arrived just in time to attend both Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding at last whilst dealing with the Forty Thieves and working together with Aladdin to try and patch things up with his father whilst trying to stop the villain Sa'luk from getting in their way of finding the Hand of Midas, Sa'luk could be a boss both, as his normal self and in his sealed golden form, the latter being both possessed and transformed by a Heartless to resemble a giant golden statue like Heartless.).

The Giant's Beanstalk. (Here Sora, Donald and Goofy team up with a parallel World Mickey in order to save the magical singing harp from the giant that kidnapped her and the giant could be a big boss you have to fight whilst there being a timed event where you have to escape from him and reach the bottom of the Beanstalk and proceed to cut it down.).

These are the top five Worlds i have in mind, also, as for Allies in battle:

Hercules and Noctis Lucis Caelum in Olympus Coliseum. (This version of Noctis is the real one from Final Fantasy XV, during his time asleep within the Crystal, as part of his ultimate test to become the True King of Kings and stop the Starscourge, Bahamut temporarily wipes away Noctis' Memories and sends him to Olympus Coliseum, to test his might and see if he is worthy of not just becoming the True King but also a True Hero in the process, as well.).

Kida in Atlantis. (Before she becomes Crystal, she wields a Crystal tipped spear in battle.).

Jim Hawkins in Treasure Planet. (Uses a blaster pistol to fight with and Morph could be used to transform into any weapon Jim wants to fight with.).

Aladdin in Agrabah.

Are these good ideas maybe?

These are definitely good ideas. I'll have to see if I can add them.

Honestly, I haven't played enough of FF XV to know for sure, but looks pretty good.

I would have preferred Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII but because Noctis was chosen, as the FF reader's choice they want to appear in Kingdom Hearts, i decided on him instead, also, i would have mentioned Caius Ballad, as the FF optional super-boss replacing Sephiroth but because Sephiroth is the all time fan favourite villain, i decided not to mention Caius either.

I got some worlds in mind for the game as well

• Keyblade Academy - the hub world for the game; a school were kids can learn to be Keyblade Wielders.
  • Cherry Tree Lane -  the world based on Mary Poppins.
  • Prydain - the world based on The Black Cauldron.
  • Beyond The Peach - the world based on James & the Giant Peach