Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaberry

High quality images from the latest Kingdom Hearts III trailers and character renders are released; Riku's new Keyblade revealed

Thanks for showing this to us, Aquaberry!

Dang, these screenshots and those renders are looking absolutely beautiful! I'm loving that Monsters Inc. Keyblade Sora has, it's very detailed and looks pretty badass, and I just love how curious and weird their monster forms look! Mike and Sully look amazing, and King Mickey is looking royally dashing, as always!

But Riku...dang, Riku! His attire is definitely badass, and my eyes only grew wider when I saw that this render has him with a new, never before seen Keyblade! I was at Walmart using one of the sample computers to see if anything new was posted here, and when I saw Riku with this new Keyblade, I had to click on the image, and I gotta say, it looks awesome! I guess that he obtains this Keyblade after leaving Way To Dawn behind, right? Either way, I'm loving it, and funnily enough, him wielding that Keyblade makes him look even more like Noctis for some reason! X3

Yes, yes. It looks like a car key. Aside from that, it reminds Rob of Terra's Earthshaker keyblade, which would later evolve into Gaia Bane.