Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KHSonic

100% BBS

So I'm on my way to completing all the KH games 100% before KH3. Right now I'm on BBS and I've managed to collect all the trophies on the PS4 version but I wanted to go a step further and complete the Trinity Archives. Well I managed to get all of the in game trophies and have Mickey heads on everything except for the item collection in the game stats which is sitting at 99%. It's driving me crazy because I know I should have everything! I noticed when I play the individual characters, their final screen after the final bosses are at 100%. But the final screen in the final/secret episode shows 99%. There aren't any items in the final episode and I've gathered the treasures in the secret episode! All the reports in all the saves have Mickey heads and I bought 1 of every item in the shops and have all the keyblades (secret bosses conquered). I'm at a loss here and I can't move forward until I figure it out!!! Any help is needed. Thanks.

I mean like a random drop

But if I defeated all of them, they won't respawn. I'd have to be pretty unlucky if there was a rare drop cuz I played through it at least twice.

But if I defeated all of them, they won't respawn. I'd have to be pretty unlucky if there was a rare drop cuz I played through it at least twice.

they respawn for me

Well... From what you said, can't think of anything you might be missing... Item section counts the following:

All keyblades for all characters

Meld items (includes secret gem from Mirage arena)

General items (like meld recipes, ice cream recipes)

I advise you to go back to Mirage Arena and take a look with all three character on the shop, since they have different items (like the arena tickets) from each other.
And take a look at Keybaldes as well. You must have all keyblades for everyone (people usually forget the racing and ice cream keybaldes from Disney Town)...

Well... From what you said, can't think of anything you might be missing... Item section counts the following:

All keyblades for all characters

Meld items (includes secret gem from Mirage arena)

General items (like meld recipes, ice cream recipes)

I advise you to go back to Mirage Arena and take a look with all three character on the shop, since they have different items (like the arena tickets) from each other.

And take a look at Keybaldes as well. You must have all keyblades for everyone (people usually forget the racing and ice cream keybaldes from Disney Town)...

I'll take another look but my concern is, I have 100% on each character's story when I finish but only 99% in the Final and Secret episode. Almost as if I'm missing something on both of those. But both stories give you a new keyblade and all that's left are boss fights. I collected all the chests in the Secret episode too. I know for sure I bought everything in the mirage arena from each character cuz I checked multiple times showing I had at least 1 of each item. If only there was a checklist I can make sure each item in the stories are checked off! You might be on to something with the keyblades though, I'll check again...

OMG IT WAS TERRA'S LAST RACE! I must have unlocked it but not beat it or a computer cheated me to finish... wow... Thanks a lot everyone!!!

I must have assumed obtaining all the keyblades was a trophy or part of the reports... That 100% completion on Terra's ending screen is misleading!

Edited by KHSonic

I'll take another look but my concern is, I have 100% on each character's story when I finish but only 99% in the Final and Secret episode. Almost as if I'm missing something on both of those. But both stories give you a new keyblade and all that's left are boss fights. I collected all the chests in the Secret episode too. I know for sure I bought everything in the mirage arena from each character cuz I checked multiple times showing I had at least 1 of each item. If only there was a checklist I can make sure each item in the stories are checked off! You might be on to something with the keyblades though, I'll check again...

OMG IT WAS TERRA'S LAST RACE! I must have unlocked it but not beat it or a computer cheated me to finish... wow... Thanks a lot everyone!!!

I must have assumed obtaining all the keyblades was a trophy or part of the reports... That 100% completion on Terra's ending screen is misleading!

Hey!! Nice!! I've 100% the three collections and I know it's not easy. And yeah, the ending screen only shows the report section completion rate but doesn't tell if you've got every item and stuff on the game.

Glad to know I helped you and if you're ever stuck again, I'll gladly help you out!

Good luck on your next game!

For KH BBS 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, you have to collect all collectibles, not just the treasures, but all keyblades including the Victory Lane keyblade, which is easily missed, by completing all the race at Disney Town for all characters (not the one at Mirage Arena cuz that's just for completing the report!). Do not forget about the recipes for every ice cream as well!

Next, you must also obtain all tickets and every item available (gems, crystals, recipes etc) at the Mirage Arena for all characters. Finish up everything and save exactly after every character's final battle in order to carry all the completion into the final episode save data (you must accumulate all the save into the same final episode save data). That way, the archive completion will be 100% in the final episode and into the secret episode as well. Item collection in the secret episode should be a cakewalk but don't forget to save after the final battle with the Enemy.

Sure, I was upset at first as to why the Trinity Archive isn't reaching 100% after everything I've done but I didn't give up. Have patience and feel free to ask for any further help. Hey, hope this tip helps for every keybladers who visit this page in the future.

May your heart be the guiding key!