Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joanie

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

2 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

so anyone recall when 7-11 had an advert for hero dlc for smash? seemingly giving us a time it may be out by which it did. well theyve got one up for banjo & kazooie

Also,

Spoiler

An SNK character was supposedly leaked.

I have a bit of speculation I wanna share:

When TH came out, I was expecting Spirits and Mii Costumes at best, since it wasn't confirmed at the time that DLC would go beyond the Fighter's Pass. However, what we got instead was a Spirit event for Mother's 30th anniversary; no TH-related content anywhere.

This leads me to believe that a TH character is going to be part of the post-pass DLC. Who do you think is more likely? Byleth, Edelgard or neither?

Personally, I'm placing my bets on Byleth, since he's not only the most unique avatar in the series, but also a general candidate for a unique FE rep, what with Brawling, Faith magic, the Crest of Flames, Battalions, and the Sword of the goddamn CREATOR!

(Please forgive my fanboying)

1 hour ago, Jingilator said:

I have a bit of speculation I wanna share:

When TH came out, I was expecting Spirits and Mii Costumes at best, since it wasn't confirmed at the time that DLC would go beyond the Fighter's Pass. However, what we got instead was a Spirit event for Mother's 30th anniversary; no TH-related content anywhere.

This leads me to believe that a TH character is going to be part of the post-pass DLC. Who do you think is more likely? Byleth, Edelgard or neither?

Personally, I'm placing my bets on Byleth, since he's not only the most unique avatar in the series, but also a general candidate for a unique FE rep, what with Brawling, Faith magic, the Crest of Flames, Battalions, and the Sword of the goddamn CREATOR!

(Please forgive my fanboying)

i hope not weve got enough fire emblem characters 

I'm not particularly upset about the boss lineup (far from it). I'm simply just curious as to what other unique bosses would've been in the game, so here's my take on a boss lineup:

Light Realm

Master Hand

Giga Bowser (Giga Bowser)

Galleom (Boss Battle Song 1)

Queen Sectonia (Moonstruck Blossom)

Perfect Chaos (Open Your Heart)

Galeem; WoL only

Dark Realm

Crazy Hand

Ganon (Ganondorf 2nd Half-Twilight Princess)

Nightmare (Vs. Nightmare-Kirby's Adventure)

Medeus (Medeus, Shadow Dragon)

Dracula (Nothing to Lose/Black Night)

Dharkon; WoL only

3 minutes ago, Jingilator said:

I'm not particularly upset about the boss lineup (far from it). I'm simply just curious as to what other unique bosses would've been in the game, so here's my take on a boss lineup:

Light Realm

Master Hand

Giga Bowser (Giga Bowser)

Galleom (Boss Battle Song 1)

Queen Sectonia (Moonstruck Blossom)

Perfect Chaos (Open Your Heart)

Galeem; WoL only

Dark Realm

Crazy Hand

Ganon (Ganondorf 2nd Half-Twilight Princess)

Nightmare (Vs. Nightmare-Kirby's Adventure)

Medeus (Medeus, Shadow Dragon)

Dracula (Nothing to Lose/Black Night)

Dharkon; WoL only

it felt a little mismatched to me and some werent used enough

On 8/11/2019 at 7:59 AM, Jingilator said:

Yeah! Not exactly insinuating that he has to win Guinness or anything. I just figured that such an accomplishment was noteworthy.

Indeed so, my friend! And now that it was announced recently that more DLC fighters shall come, the door is still open for Sora!