Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NemesisSP

Sketch Requests?

Dang, that would be pretty dang cool! :D

Of course, it wouldn't work out if it's just Sora touching Heartless and turning them into golden statues.  What good would that ability do since Sora would have to be careful with his own keyblade and so would his buddies?  Basically, Donald would meet the same demise that Sa'luk met and be reduced to nothing but a gold plated yellow duck statue.

Of course, it wouldn't work out if it's just Sora touching Heartless and turning them into golden statues.  What good would that ability do since Sora would have to be careful with his own keyblade and so would his buddies?  Basically, Donald would meet the same demise that Sa'luk met and be reduced to nothing but a gold plated yellow duck statue.

Well, at most, I'm sure it'd be as you said, and instead of having the power of the Hand Of Midas, we'd simply get a Munny related ability, and the Hand would be lost to the Arabian desert, ya know? That's if Sa'luk isn't featured as the villain!

Well, at most, I'm sure it'd be as you said, and instead of having the power of the Hand Of Midas, we'd simply get a Munny related ability, and the Hand would be lost to the Arabian desert, ya know? That's if Sa'luk isn't featured as the villain!

Well, in this case, lost to the sea because the location was on the back of gigantic sea turtle that was difficult to chase.

https://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Vanishing_Isle?file=Ff-002.jpg 

I hope the links for you Nemesis.  Don't you think the fortress looks a bit like a cross between Enchanted Dominion and Land of Departure?

Dang, it looks beautiful! If I had looked at this link without knowing what it was, I would've thought this was a locale from a Zelda game!

Alright Yessie, sorry it took so long, the last couple of months were not good to me at all. Hopefully you still like it regardless of if I personally feel I could have done better.

Aww i love it! Thank you so much! X3 and don't worry, i understand. :)