Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Overshot_

[UPDATE] Kingdom Heart Fan Event to be Hosted by The Keybearers Alliance on September 22, 2018 in Anaheim, California!

Thanks for informing us about this, Overshot!

Even though I won't be able to attend the event, it makes me really happy that events like these keep happening and popping up! It gives good publicity for the series and ensures that more people join our epic community of Kingdom Hearts fans! It's awesome, for sure! :D

The fact that the event is now going into its 5th year is proof of its success! :D

I shall never be able to make it to one of those!!

I live in Indiana -- far away from any Disney, Kingdom Hearts, or Final Fantasy-Related events.

No, it shall never happen.

post-39921-0-06772500-1528844490_thumb.jpg

Thanks for informing us about this, Overshot!

Even though I won't be able to attend the event, it makes me really happy that events like these keep happening and popping up! It gives good publicity for the series and ensures that more people join our epic community of Kingdom Hearts fans! It's awesome, for sure! :D

The fact that the event is now going into its 5th year is proof of its success! :D

Same here! I'm happy this community is so passionate

I want to go there and meet the whole community. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French food such as bread, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard and French bread.

Edited by Franz123