Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

Name something you hate that everyone else loves

Damn so I'm not the only human being who hates watermelons awesome.I felt so alone in this haha.

I'm also Canadian and everybody keeps talking about hockey all the time,I don't hate it,but I couldn't care less about hockey or any other sports

It's not just watermelon, it's every melon. Cantaloupe, honeydew, I find they all taste terrible.

I used to be just uninterested in hockey like other sports, but after working two years in a family friendly hotel and seeing how entitled children's and youth hockey teams (especially their parents) are and how they behave, I grew to hate the sport. No other sport has the effect that hockey does, at least not that I've seen.

It's not just watermelon, it's every melon. Cantaloupe, honeydew, I find they all taste terrible.

I used to be just uninterested in hockey like other sports, but after working two years in a family friendly hotel and seeing how entitled children's and youth hockey teams (especially their parents) are and how they behave, I grew to hate the sport. No other sport has the effect that hockey does, at least not that I've seen.

Same I can't stand any kind of melons

SSB Melee. Everyone thinks it's the best, and they always compare the others to it, but it's really nothing spectacular.

I preferred Brawl. By far. And I imagine if I were to play the version for Wii U I would enjoy that more.

I don't like Harry Potter that much. Just doesn't interest me that much. I also don't like Pixar (except Tow Story and BH6)

I preferred Brawl. By far. And I imagine if I were to play the version for Wii U I would enjoy that more.

I love Brawl. the only thing I dislike about WiiU is that Snake, Ice Climbers, and Red didn't make it. (Charizard's still in tho.) Besides that it's amazing, and relatively easy to add mods to. But Ultimate will probably end up being my favorite.