Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NightHawk221100

The future of KH3, Progression and recession

I made this account to post 2 specific things I just think should be thrown out there during the hype and these final months of waiting:

1. I have come to realize I will actually miss Halloween town if does not return for its third main title.. even if that means less new/original worlds. I just feel it is an essential part of the true childhood memory.. and a great contrast to the genuine (and loved) stereotypical Disney worlds, such as Winnie the Pooh, which I doubt they will exclude. But dont get me wrong, I am excited for ALL the new worlds equally, I am going complain I am just happy the story has progressed!

2. I love the hype and Nomura is a true master mind.. but I swear in the OG Sleeping Beauty Maleficent's eyes are fully bright yellow and he totally should of taken that Norting opportunity to the full extreme. It would blow my mind and I would laugh so hard, but it could actually add to her overall purpose so I can seriously see him coming up with something that crazy. :lol:  All theories are good ones!

I will repeat by stating" in the ORIGINAL disney film, clearly they are not yellow in KH lol... but for example, why was Roxas' eye color suddenly yellow in the KH2 secret video? Because they claim things like "Not official models", blah blah story always changes! so I don't see why he would just ignore her original eye color it could have evolved into something pretty crazy considering she will probably always return and be the main disney villian.

I'm excited for all new worlds but no one can deny after waiting this many years we would deserve to revisit new worlds in future games as much as the new. I hope he really does go with the new Wonderland, he said he wanted to implement the white queen and now it is possible with the success in the Pirate's graphics.

Another thought I've had is that maybe the "combination of anything can happen" ending world, whether its inside Kingdom hearts or whatever happens, Im thinking we might see pieces of these past worlds and if so I think it would be a great way to send them off in peace (or end in darkness LMAO we dont know) but it would honor them.