Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Skyz

Kingdom Hearts Organisation XIII necklaces added to the U-TREASURE line by K.uno

K.uno is releasing two organisation XIII necklaces into their Kingdom Hearts U-TREASURE line. Similar to previously announced Kingdom Hearts jewellery by K.uno, these necklaces come in Silver and K18 White Gold. The necklaces are up for pre-order now and will be released on the 25 January 2019.

The organisation XIII necklaces are designed to replicate the chains seen on the black cloaks worn by organisation XIII. The necklaces reproduce very fine details and patterns, making the front parts shake every time it moves just like in the Kingdom Hearts games. Sora's silver crown charm can also be seen on the back of the necklace making it a point of the design.

The necklaces come in the following varieties:

Organisation XIII Silver ¥ 21,600 approx. ($190.19)

Organisation XIII Silver K18 white gold ¥ 180,000 approx. ($1584.90)

Both necklaces are available to pre-order at U-TREASURE.

Thanks KH13 Translator Mio for the translation.

Are you going to purchase any of the Organisation XIII necklaces? Let us know in the comments section below!

View full article

22 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I think I will stick to getting the cheaper fake necklaces from eBay.  $190 is too expensive for me.

haha yep I still can't believe how some of the prices are so expensive...

33 minutes ago, Skyz said:

haha yep I still can't believe how some of the prices are so expensive...

I think it's the materials that are used to make these products.  I actually have the Oblivion keyblade as a necklace and thankfully it hasn't broken yet due to how pathetic the materials are.