Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Scsigs

Kingdom Hearts Supplemental Info Record

All right. I just wanted to make a record of any supplemental information that Nomura has elaborated on from the games that aren't told in the game proper, since we all know he never includes every bit of info he should for some things in the games to completely make sense.

Note: This doesn't include stuff that's elaborated on in later games, like 358/2 Days giving Roxas' backstory, or Birth By Sleep explaining why Roxas doesn't look like or sound like Sora, even though he's his nobody, or stuff.

This includes facts like such:

Why Namine exists & how she was a witch being that she was created at the same time Roxas when Kairi's heart was released from Sora & that the Organization gave her her mind altering powers.

How Kairi's heart got inside of Sora's in the first game being that it took refuge inside Sora for protection when she gets pushed to him, then vanishes.

How the Keyblade changes shape being through the keychains put onto it (seriously, I never knew this until someone pointed it out in a YouTube video because the games don't explain this themselves).

How time doesn't flow normally in the Realm of Darkness or doesn't flow normally between worlds (which was always hinted at, but never fully stated in the games themselves).

Why Xion's appearance changes depending on who's looking at her being that it depends on that person's relationship to her, Sora, & Ventus.

That Nobodies eventually grow new hearts over time if they're not reunited with their original ones, explaining why they have emotions, despite saying they don't.

That Sora and Riku are sent back in time, for some reason, to enter the dream realm to begin their Mark of Mastery exams.

That Lea was trained to wield a Keyblade by Merlin & the 3 fairies in DDD in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber/Room of Spirit & Time kind of place, which is why he can now do it.

If there are any other pieces of information like these, please let me know. There seems to be no official guide to this supplementary info anywhere, so I'm looking to make one. And I'm looking for info stated by Nomura himself to be what's in the games, not the manga versions of the stories, as those are most likely an alternate continuity of the games.