Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Requested features

This is a list of features that have been requested for the Datascape, that I will be developing into the Datascape, but are still being worked on. If you have any feature requests along these lines, or would like to discuss ideas, please submit them below.

Implemented features

-

Upcoming features

- Cutscenes/playthroughs/trailers showing on the "Games" pages
- An optional "this page is incomplete" marker
- Relevant forum discussions showing on the wiki pages

That'd be neat if I could mark a page with incomplete info that needs to be looked at later? For example, the scan ability page doesn't have a description from coded or days, and is missing some characters, because the databases aren't created yet. Also if we could have hidden text stop that we could label what's missing on the page, that'd be helpful.

1 hour ago, Chainoffire said:

That'd be neat if I could mark a page with incomplete info that needs to be looked at later? For example, the scan ability page doesn't have a description from coded or days, and is missing some characters, because the databases aren't created yet. Also if we could have hidden text stop that we could label what's missing on the page, that'd be helpful.

Good idea. I've added this to the list

Just now, ienzo628 said:

Is there a section for theories?

Not really, sorry – best to use the forum for sharing theories!

The closest thing would be a catch-all kind of "Lore" database, that would include things such as Hearts, Nobodies, The Keyblade War – objects, events and concepts that don't really fit anywhere else. If you'd like to start this section please propose the project here.