Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Goyan-Tanuki

Question about a keyblade. [Spoilers]

So towards the end of the game, You get helped out by Ephemer and the many Dandelions Keyblades. Then after the battle you receive a Starlight Keychain, That baffled me because I thought Starlight was exclusive for the people who got those points in the Union Cross Classic Kingdom games. What I wanna know is that are the two any different? Because if they aren't then that's kinda messed up that they just give the keyblade out anyways without having to even play Union Cross. To me that seems kinda unfair to those who worked hard and earned their Starlight codes for KH3.

Spoiler

No. The two keyblades are not different in any aspect. The Starlight keyblade received through the Uχ promotion was simply to help speed up the unlock for anyone that wanted it earlier in the game. They gave you a free, quick method that just involved beating the mini-games. Personally I would have been fine receiving it from Ephemer after we went through that whole event there as it’s far more fitting and would have waited to redeem my code if I knew that was the case when I first started lmao

Like Luna said, it's basically just an early Unlock for those who wanted to play with it from the start, since it's basically just a better Kingdom Key.  For the most part they are the exact same, just a different ability, slightly stronger, and it changes the final Second Form finisher from Ars Arcanum to Ancient Light.