Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

Daybreak Town... Fragmented?

OK, I'm surely not the only one who noticed this, but there's something funny about Daybreak Town. Leaving aside what we saw during the final battle against Xehanort, I noticed something else. You see, Daybreak Town's tower is very similar to Radiant Garden's tower (the one where Ansem the Wise has his home and study). And it also have some similarities with Twilight Town's clock tower. Considering KH's story in general, we have learnt that nothing can be a mere coincidence around here. So, why do you think they share these similarities?

51 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

they all share the same architect 

joking aside it could easily mean something or nothing you can never with kh until it happens

Well, the old profecy says that, before the Keyblade War, "all worlds were one". Maybe Daybreak Town was the original world, and after the war, the world was fragmented and ended up becoming several separated worlds: Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Keyblade Graveyard, Traverse Town... etc. 

7 minutes ago, Ursalink said:

Well, the old profecy says that, before the Keyblade War, "all worlds were one". Maybe Daybreak Town was the original world, and after the war, the world was fragmented and ended up becoming several separated worlds: Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Keyblade Graveyard, Traverse Town... etc. 

then it makes sense 

though i recall normua implying that ed scala were defiantly the same world

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

then it makes sense 

Hide contents

though i recall normua implying that ed scala were defiantly the same world

Well, maybe Daybreak Town's central part WAS the piece that later became Scala ad Caelum. That's why the tower is underwater.