Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

Zerafair and the Shadows of Tokyo (A 1x1 with truex-blade)

"You really didn't expect something like this to happen Tsuki, you should expect anything here after all this, so neither of us will die that is all," Itachi said as he looked at the mark. He then smiled at Tsuki and walked towards the window. It was bigger then Itachi thought it was. There were lots of people walking around to it all seemed like it was seperated into differnet sectors. "So Reo when is that tour going to start that we were promised are we going to be taken around this whole place," He said

Tsuki looked down a bit.Reo looks at them."Right.Moving along..."Reo says as he walks.Tsuki and Itachi follow."This building is deep in Tokyo's undergrounds.But as you have noticed Itachi.We have window and you can see what is going on in the outside world.So we're not that appart from everything.And Itachi is right on that point.In this organization.nothing should ever surprise you.Now.About your enemies.Your enemies are the Leocrants.They are the ones who send their best to trouble Tokyo.And sometimes they send their own agents.Your job will be to keep the city safe from all danger.And if you encounter one of their agents.Be careful.The Zerafairs number 23 got one of them kidnnaped by them and we had to go to rescue him.But he was already torned appart.And a few weeks laster his parthner died in a mission for the lack of power and streanght."Reo says."Witch number are we?"Tsuki asks."You guys should be Zerafairs 78."Reo says."That many Zerafairs have exshisted?"Tsuki asks."Zerafairs have been here from the very beggining sweety.Not much of a shocker."Reo says.

"So we are going to have to somehow defeat these Leocrants agents who if I am right are probably as strong as we are and if we lose we are dead," Itachi said as he began to think. He put his hand on the window and looked at it all. "Damn looks like were in on hell of a party now and there is no going back ever well like I would ever pass up on a time like this lets do this," He said. Reo then said," keep talking like that and you will die you think you can win that easily yeah right at your level you would be killed so easily." "Hey shut up I know we are weak but experience comes from fighting so the more we fight the stronger we will get," Itachi said.

Tsuki nods."Yeah.Itachi is right.We won't know if we don't learn."Tsuki says.Reo sighs."OK.Now.Moving on..."Reo says."Wait.Our parents.They'll know we're gone.And so will our friends."Tsuki says.Reo laughs at her.Tsuki stears at him."You seriously concerened about that?Listen kid.A Zerafair's job dosn't involve the family.We have already send agents to erase your families' memories of you guys."Reo says."WHAT?!You serious?!"Tsuki asks."Yup.From here on you're gonna live here.In the HQ."Reo says."You will be able to go outside inthe day and look and hang out around.But non of your family or friends will remember you guys.Now.Back to the tour."Reo says.Tsuki just stood there in schock."(They won't...remember me...?)"Tsuki thinks.

"Doesn't matter to me my family never cared about me so who cares about them," Itachi said. "Lets go hurry so the first place we are going to is the training facility you might be able to see some real Zerafairs there and learn something," Reo said. They had walked down a few halls and had to turn some until the found the stairs. (Damn why did I have to go and think about that stupid family they threw me out I am glad I never have to be near them ever again I don't want to be remembered by them at all so I like this place more for that to) Itachi thought as they arrived at the training facility.

Reo saw a bunch of people training in pairs.He turned to them."Itachi.Tsuki.Meet the Senior Zerafiars.They have been here for years now.Meet teams Zerafairs number 75,76 and 77."Reo says.Tsuki sees them train.Reo points at two men training.One with long black hair and another one with long red hair."That is team Zerafair number 75.Leo and Zeo.They're brothers and twins so they get along well."Reo says.Then he points at a womanl with ling pink hair and another woman with short purple hair."That is team Zerafair number 76.Kikio and MiliaThey were bestest of friends so we thought,why not bring them both."Reo says.Then he points at a man with silver hair and a woman with blond hair."And that is team Zarefair number 77.Raimundo and Azery.The best of the organization."Reo says.He calls them over and they come towards them."Everyone.Met team Zerafair number 78.Utachi and Tsuki.They're the new and youngest team."Reo says.