Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm fairly new to the PvP part of KHUX.

I got a pop up message stating I got an "Re" something or other. I have battled with people that have them of course. For example; I noticed that if it's a blue Magic "Re", anytime I hit my opponent with a magic medal, part of my points to go the opponent. After getting the message that I finally got one too, I realized have no idea how to attach them. lol

My first thought was that is was an automatic attachment to a specific keyblade or medal, but none of my blades or medals were showing an "re" during PvP battles. It's also not a medal that's sitting in my storage either. I'm stumped.

I have google and searched, but all my search has to go on is "KHUX PvP Re". Which is not specific enough info to do a proper search. 😋

So I'm asking the awesome players here.

Any info, or links to info, about this "Re" is much appreciated.

"Re" is short for "reflect". What you're seeing is the new reflect status, which bounces back part or all of an opponent's damage (even though you still take damage). Currently, only 2 medals offer this: KH3 Anti-Aqua for Magic and KH3 Roxas for Power. Anti-Aqua reflects 100% of Magic damage while Roxas only reflects 15% of Power damage