Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Koko

-Mental Hospital- [Roleplay]

Amu walked around the hallways with a blank look on her face. She was happy on the inside though, not hearing anything. Silence was her only love. It made her happy. Whenever she heard a sound that didnt please her, she always let out her devilish grin and murderous eyes. The same ones she wore on the night of the "accident"...

Whitney huffed in a dignified manner. "They expect me to PLAY with them? What is this world coming to?" She threw her hands towards the ceiling in exaggeration. Shoving away paper-clipped documents someone had laid neatly on her desk, she scoured her drawers for anything more interesting. Tucked inside of the very back file, the file of "Zoe Zyzan", were all of her magazines and portable gaming systems. Of course, "Zoe Zyzan" didn't exist, and that would be found out pretty quickly with a glance into her file, but who cares? Whitney needed escape from this place, even if it was only a breif mental retreat. She pulled out her silver PSP and popped in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Azura saw that Dr.Trey entered.She went away.She looked at her teddy bear."What now teddy?"Azura asks.To her 'Teddy' the teddy bear was her one and true friend.He would always talk to her when she was lonely or bored.He would give great advice if Azura needed to.He was one true friend.That one friend that you can trust your life on.Sadly.It was just a simple teddy bear.Nothing more.Azura then saw someone walking down the hall way to her direction.It was the patient Amu Force.But in Azura's eyes,Amu would have butterfly wings on her back and butterfly antennas on her head."Hey,it's butterfly girl.Hey!Butterfly girl!"Azura says as she runs towards her.

((REVIVALB| ))

Dr. Norris's foot steps echoed too loudly in the hallwways as she started feeling panicked because she couldn't find Amu.

She could be anywhere doing who knows what and with only two staff members here - Mackenzie being the only one who really cared apparently - she could be endangering another patient.

But Mackenzie was being paranoid. That was all.

Nothing bad was going to happen.

She would find Amu soon.

Hopefully.

Amu continued to walk. She froze when she heard a click clack of shoes. She couldn't help the grin, no, the sneer forming on her lips. The same one that she had on while killing her parents. She thoughtfor a moment.

No. Don't do it.

But it'll be fun.

NO! You already took enough away from me. Don't take innocent people.

But don't you just HATE that noise..?

Amu kept flinching with every sound that came from the stepping. She held her head, unsure of what was going on in there.

NO! STOP! Don't get closer!!

Azura got to her.She saw her holding her head."Hi there butterfly girl!"Azura says very cheerfullyShe looked ta the girl carefully.In her mind she had beautifull butterfly wings.They were so pretty to her.She just laughed a bit."I'm Azura.And this is my friend.Teddy."Azura says as she shows her teddy bear to Amu."What's your name butterfly girl?And do you want to play?"Azura asks.

Amu felt time stop. She turned her head slightly at the girl behind her. Her mind was deciding whether to smile or yell at her to run. She shivered and grit her teeth. Her hands started to tremble. She was fighting back so hard to keep her hands off of the girl in front of her.

Do it.

"NO!!!!" Amu collapsed on the floor and started trembling violently.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

Azura saw that she collapsed on teh floor and yelled 'no'.She got scared.She tried to help but the girl yelled,'get away from me' at the top of her lungs.Azura was confused and scared.She didn't know what to say or do.She looked at the girl.She seemed to be...in pain?Azura really didn't know."Teddy?"Azura asks.After a while she nods."Yeah.We have to help.She could be under a monster's curse."Azura says.She gets closer and extends her hand."Let me help you."Azura says,

Mackenzie froze when she heard screaming.

She burst into a sprint, following the screams that sounded like Amu's voice.

"What's going here?!" she exclaimed as she stumbled upon Amu, who seemed unharmed but having an episode and Azura holding her teddy bear.

Azura looked at the doctor coming over here."It's the good monster."Azura says.There were two types of monsters here for Azura.The bad monsters.Witch were the voluntaries that used to work here until they got scared and quitted.And the good monster,who was just Mackenzie.Unless she was about to give Azura any medicine if needed.Azura looked at Amu.Then at Mackenzie.Confused of what was going on.

Amu couldn't hear anything anymore. She had her teeth clenched tight and her eyes wide open. Tears started to form around the edges as she shook. She fought to keep what she had left of her sanity. Amy took a hold of the girl's ankle. She shot a terrified look at the doctor who had just showed up and screamed:

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!"

"Huh?!"Azura asks with a bit of fear.She just didn't understood what was happening.Why would a nice butterfly irl want to die?"Kill you...already?"Azura asks.She looked at the girl for a few moments.The way she was acting.It wasn't the one of a butterfly girl.Suddenly Azura's way of seeing changes.Instead of seeing a butterfly girl,she saw a spider girl.In her mind.The girl wanted to suck her blood.Azura got scared."Let me go!!!!"Azura yells.

Sign in to follow this