Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 26, 20242 yr I have learned two things about the games industry in the last 5 monthsEveryone is playing FF14And everyone else is playing Elden Ring.Thanks guys.
June 26, 20242 yr Elden Ring, more like, I'm Gonna Have a Goddamn Panic Attack If I Have To Start This Run Again.
June 26, 20242 yr You know there's a lot of things I want to do in life, and there's a lot of other things I know I want to do in this life.And I'm not so sure I want to do that 😭
June 26, 20242 yr People wanted a hard dlc, and once FromSoftware listens people complain and its weird lol
June 26, 20242 yr it's probably not even hardcasuals came back to Elden Ring a year after launch and now they are getting smoked because they haven't played the game for a long time
June 26, 20242 yr The dlc is as harder than the base game yesBut they balanced that out by giving players fragemnts
June 26, 20242 yr from what Ive seen even people who play the game alot gotten there asses kicked pretty bad
June 26, 20242 yr They can use of power upSome people are genuinely having a bad time with it yeaBut SOME people decide to not use any of the game’s mechanics to help Thema
June 26, 20242 yr honestly if it takes someone 3-4 days to clear a boss it's probably overtuned, but if this shit is just about a boss living for 3-4 hours... that's absolutely nothing
June 26, 20242 yr I literally saw a post the other day on tiktok telling people to use the npc summon and mfs deadass said nahOh yeah that’s actually a valid reason cuz they are HARDI think there was a patch today that buffed the fragments
June 26, 20242 yr Malenia was pretty bullshit with her tracking, but from what Ive seen on the dlc it doesnt really have something like that, besides from maybe final boss and Messmer
June 26, 20242 yr the only thing I don't want to see in the dlc is a similar scaling like from city -> post city. the scaling was awfulit's weird that you can easily clear all previous bosses and then suddenly there is an unreasonable difficulty spikeas long as the difficulty is consistent it's fine imothe dlc bosses should be as hard as malenia or moghto stay in line with the difficulty
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003