Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 26, 20242 yr It even has a collecting sidequest AND hidden chambersI dont see any worlds doing that
June 26, 20242 yr Oh waitThey used their budget on olympusScalaAnd keyblade graveyeardHades was literally the only character with actual expressions
June 26, 20242 yr Marvel Studios is returning to Hall H THIS YEAR https://deadline.com/2024/06/marvel-san-diego-comic-con-2024-1235983747/
June 26, 20242 yr wow! this Iooks Iike shiteven for the times it does Iook convincing, it stiII doesn't Iook good Imaoand frankIy aII it takes is a singIe tipoff for me to find out something's ai and instantIy drop aII my care for it
June 26, 20242 yr Like we've talked about before, the utilization of AI doesn't bother meNow, an entire AI commercial?Well, haha, you can stick that one, budster.
June 26, 20242 yr if you wanna use ai to upscaIe textures or oId ass videos, sure that's arguabIy it's best case use, whether or not it Iooks good is a different story but I have no probIem in using it itseIf therebut then ai generation I just can't stand
June 26, 20242 yr Dude have you seen those adds on YT pushing generative AI apps?The ones where it's like, "generate a picture of a cat playing a guitar."
June 26, 20242 yr the issue with this it looks good in the eyes of normal people alreadythe facebook moms are probably already sharing thisseeing this shit is firetrucking depressingthe moment I realized that I am not normal is when people didn't see the differences in the FFXIV graphics updateto them it looked like nothing changed at allactually I liethe moment I realized that I am not normal is when I started playing World of Warcraft
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003