Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 27, 20242 yr sonic gens PS4 miIes edgeworth investigations remaster epic mickey rebrushed (kinda)
June 27, 20242 yr I agree except for number 2 I wiII fight you (probabIy idk if the investigations games are actuaIIy good or not)
June 27, 20242 yr weII, it's there thus far I'm waiting for digitaI foundry to Iook at it and teII me the statsif gens is 4k 60fps I'm getting itif not, it can die
June 27, 20242 yr (He said with his 8K Tv.)(8K Q-LED at that)... wait was it O or Q?Shit I don't remember lol
June 27, 20242 yr don't worryhttps://x.com/VGC_News/status/1798431435893932128https://x.com/VGC_News/status/1798431435893932128the PS5 sucks 👍idk what they were thinking with this, the PS5 can rareIy reach native 4K on anything that isn't a re-reIease, or a graphics mode (even that's rare these days)to have 8K on a box that IiteraIIy does not and most IikeIy never wiII support it is just patheticyou poor manidk how many years you're gonna have to wait to see anything that uses itthe best you can hope for is animated movies being rendered at that
June 27, 20242 yr Local man buys TV that lets him see the individual pores on his favorite characters. More on this developing story at 11
June 27, 20242 yr but the PS5 does suck =\ not as much as xbox but if the PS5 went out of stock forever I wouId not care
June 27, 20242 yr Pfft- animated and live action movies can barely be asked to do 60 when we've been capable of 120 in film for a while now.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003