Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 27, 20242 yr make no mistake I'm not saying the switch is betterat aIII despise it tooI am become hatred, harbinger of anger
June 27, 20242 yr ? 120fps? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a movie actuaIIy mess around with framerates above 30
June 27, 20242 yr You remember that Will Smith movie where they digitally re created his younger self?
June 27, 20242 yr But only a few theaters in the world could display it right so it didn't even matter lmao
June 27, 20242 yr The I Am Robot LegendI Robot is another movie people on the internet swear is bad but I think it's very good
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003