Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 9, 20223 yr I'll be honest I just grabbed my deluxe and I kinda feel the same way lolLike I knew ahead of timeBut at the same time, couldn't have costed them that much extra for a disc? I don't care that much tho lolAbout to unbox
November 9, 20223 yr i got the collectors edition, deluxe (downloading), and the limited controller can you tell I love this company lol
November 9, 20223 yr I also wouldve bought the Jotnar edition if they had more in stock but missed it :pepehands:
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003