Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 26, 20233 yr Know what DaZ? Just for that going to bestow upon you a fate worse than totrute*tortureWhen I start playing the crisis core remake, I'm going to take unflattering pictures of it and bombard your dms with itpictures I took on my* *phonemy ANDROID PHONE
February 26, 20233 yr Ok to be honest. I thought you were going to say "I'm already half crisis core remake" soWHICH IS WHICH
February 26, 20233 yr they both have the same button prompts you dickI can't tell which one is the PSP
February 26, 20233 yr shut the* *firetruck*** *up,* *DAZ 😭I'm... just a himbo... does a sad curly hair flip
February 26, 20233 yr yes!okay now find the differences here just generaIize them 😌the graphics are the onIy differences ofc 😌we here in pakistan can't run at high settings for too Iong so
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003