Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 28, 20233 yr At least 16 didn't go through 10 years of development, a name change, 2 entire overhauls, and like 6 DLCs and a book cause they canceled the rest of their DLC 😂
February 28, 20233 yr absoIuteIy not. particuIarIy cuz it's the FF14 devs on it you know the mmo guys good deveIopers for sure but I don't care much for mmo deveIopers making IiteraIIy any other kind of gamethey're so categoricaIIy different in terms of designwho knows, maybe it wiIIyou never know with this company
February 28, 20233 yr Partially cause it's made from a dedicated part of the company- the Enix partIt's a weird legality thing lol
February 28, 20233 yr I doubt that lolAnd even if it doesn't matter- it's still gonna be the golden child in Japan
February 28, 20233 yr yeah it's just people that want their first time experiences with the franchise again so I don't take them seriously
February 28, 20233 yr in a way, I get it it basicaIIy means there's 0 chance of ever getting another top-down DQbut you know whatmy main issue is their Iogowhat is this smh cringe so Iame how couId they do this
February 28, 20233 yr I'm not looking forward to the KH4 discussions btw. the reaction command discussion will be as dumb as the ones about quick time events in modern video games
February 28, 20233 yr Reaction Commands were firetruckin baller in 2 and getting rid of them was a bad idea
February 28, 20233 yr RC's are great cuz A) they're aIways sick as heII B) there's Iots of them but you don't aIways have to use them C) it's aIways the same button no matter what
February 28, 20233 yr Those sound like the kind of people who say 7 is the best Final Fantasy Alternatively it's people who say every FF sucked after 6 so, pick your poison lol
February 28, 20233 yr I love quicktime events in boss fights because it makes the fight feel more dynamic and adds epicness
February 28, 20233 yr The problem was, see, KH2 did them right! God of War 1-3 did them right!So then everyone tried to do it 🙂
February 28, 20233 yr Then you had old ass boomer gamers like Yahtzee going "hunggggg man I wish I could play this insteaddddd games are pushes up glasses too cinematic nowwwww need gameplayyyyy DARK SOULS" or some shit
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003