Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Cause like

Yeah FF2 is 2, but it's not bad, and the psp versions they did for 1 and 2 are pretty.lit

But Lost Frontiers.killed a franchise so

it was so boring
I thought it Iooked amazing but it wasn't fun to pIay

it does

it Iooks good for PSP
bIand and dead on PS2

size matters doesn't have this case, it Iooks straight up better on PS2 but hten
you compare it to the other PS2 ratchet games and it just dies

it isn't even 60FPS Imao

OH ALSO
THE PS2 VERSION OF LOST FRONTIER HAS MOTION BLUR

DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

istg everything with frontier in the name was made to piss me off 😭

nah I am not gonna start a discussion I can't win. It would be foolish to do that 💀

so before we get to why 13 is an underrated masterpiece, first we have to discuss how we got here

the first videogame ever made was Pong and-

1 hour Iater

Here's some food for thought:

Lost Frontiers and FF13 came out the same year.

Yeah, lmao.

but before we get to 13, I think I first need to taIk about every FF game and the mechanics they aII brough

and aIso their entire story

and aIso what I had for dinner the morning I first pIayed FF8

and aIso a book that HELPS ME GET TO THE DAMN POINT

..............
I'd rather not think about that damn 😭

"In 1979, Francis Ford Copola made Apocalypse Now-" 25 mins into a 2 and a half hour Final Fantasy 11 retrospective.

KLSJFDHNVKLFDSJHBKRJSHGFNBKIJFDN

AND THAT'S JUST ONE OF FF12'S COMPOSERS INFLUENCES

LET'S NEXT TALK ABOUT THE BEATLES IDK 😭

"When Jimi Hendrix wrote Purple Haze, Nobu Uematsu went 'this mf spittin' and influenced One Wing Angel."

SNAKE STOP I-

naw man it's over

goodbye

Know what this reminds me of?

Have I ever told you about the 6 hour anti Toy Story 4 video?

do NOT REMIND ME OF THAT

THAT SACRILEGE

bro needs to go on for 6 hours

Oh brother let me tell you, it's even better than I remember; look at this:

Screenshot_20240120_081148_YouTube.jpg?ex=65be3beb&is=65abc6eb&hm=ead843fde65a6793b579273a54203ca92c0476d9caa3a872ffd1af379d39116e&
Screenshot_20240120_081156_YouTube.jpg?ex=65be3beb&is=65abc6eb&hm=2a03964dd4ee8b995986afd8b00e0f33d31349eb0ad009d8d5beb293d74551aa&
Screenshot_20240120_081201_YouTube.jpg?ex=65be3beb&is=65abc6eb&hm=ae2c0f0466a180ae7f83f71d6a8466dd2c2f46ee793043b796f9f767394cabd4&
Screenshot_20240120_081205_YouTube.jpg?ex=65be3beb&is=65abc6eb&hm=2deb20ce266396d9cb819938ce7c546d442adef1dbdcbefd4b97d2bc6571dba6&

(Avatar being in the screenshot of the video really ties it all together lmao)

A-

WH-

PISS OFF DAMN

For the record, Forky shows up like... idk, 15? Perhaps 20 mins into the movie?

An hour and 15 to get to him in the video 😂

I think

Idk I'd have to rewatch lolololol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top