Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 7, 20242 yr Iiftea in a few years when he has 3 miIIion subs hey guys I'm finaIIy Iaunching my own new pIatform LiftTeaVee
May 7, 20242 yr so imagine if I write a thesis about this entire case. Would it be mean as firetruck if I get Sony as a partner company that supports and looks over my project?for some spice
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003