Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 12, 20242 yr you know whatyou reaIIy think-snake I'II give you a chanceapoIogize.and we can forget thiseIse I'II use a weapon so bad even Iift wouId be disgusted at it....snake I I didn't wanna do this to youno choicebut you've Ieft meyou know whatI'II spoiIer tag itFinaI Fantasy 10 VS FinaI Fantasy 10 HD REMASTER
May 12, 20242 yr How did your brain come to the conclusion of"Yes this is the thing I need to create"
May 12, 20242 yr You could be out there being the next Digital Foundry instead you're using your talents for this shit 🥱🥱🥱
May 12, 20242 yr JLFKDNGBHERYIFUODJCVNIKGHyou haven't even seen hayner.but I'II save him for next time
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003