Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 14, 20242 yr hey hey when you do figure out a contemporary soIution to a modern probIem do peopIe caII you Niftea?
May 14, 20242 yr I never created a wow oc because the artstyle and character models make me cringe btwEven destiny 2 made me create an oc so that tells a lot
May 14, 20242 yr You were mein brudder from another mutterI'm not a normie man I platinumed Dark Sould 😭I actually understand FF7's story
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003