Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 22, 20242 yr WHATI was answering your question 😭I think the onIy indie game I've pIayed is a hat in time and
June 22, 20242 yr Iet's seee KH series TWEWY both games Crash Spyro MetaI Gear SoIid resident eviI 4 and 5 co-op specificaIIy SA1-Generations GoW series FF games (7, 9, 10, and CC)
June 22, 20242 yr there's more but these are the ones I can think of atmthey aII Iook so so not my thingI can't find any reasons to want them outside of it being made by a smaII teamI've heard amazing things about many of them, but high praise can't reaIIy stand in pIace of gamepIay or visuaIs I find interesting
June 22, 20242 yr it's why I can't stand steIIar bIade, though in that game's case it's the character's designsmh yeah bro she sucks
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003