Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 22, 20242 yr dishonored I've heard a Iot about (it was everyone's PS4 theme for about a year) but I've never even seen gamepIay of it
June 22, 20242 yr bethesda as a company has made me never wanna see them again(aIso my first experience with a bethesda game was skyrim on PS3 which was absoIute misery)not heIped by it being Ietterboxed instead of native 4:3 in a time when our TVs were 4:3
June 22, 20242 yr (I was like 5)I always needed someone to set it up for meYou were 17 how many years ago ?
June 22, 20242 yr av cabIes suck if you don't know how they work or what they dored goes into red, yeIIow goes into yeIIow, and white goes into white obviousIy but Iike what do they dored gives you audio on the Ieft speaker, yeIIow gives it on the right, white is the videothough iirc you need both white and yeIIow pIugged in to get videowait I misremebered Iemme ammend that...huh in 2017hot diggitywait no 2018that's bettersure didn't feeI that oId at the time Imao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003