Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 22, 20242 yr I'd have to re-download it tho- and I told myself I won't go back til I Platinum Dark Souls 3
June 22, 20242 yr WelpIm not getting the dlc till its on sale anywaymaybe after fromsoft nerfs some of the bosses
June 22, 20242 yr It's crazy how easy this game is compared to my first playthrough btwbecause I know all the locations
June 22, 20242 yr Good lord i would kill to relive my first momentsI remember being told there wasnt fall damageSo i yeeted myself off the cliff to reach the beach near the first areaMannnn
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003