Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.8k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I would kill, to fight Miyazaki, shirtless on a roof, in the rain, in a poison swamp after all he's done to me.

Is it ever that serious

I mean you CHOSE to play it

I am happy that my opinion regarding Elden Ring has aged very well btw 😌

Apart from the elden beast one laughsinnomura

the legacy dungeons are still the best dungeons in an open world I have ever experienced

Says the man who played damn near all the souls fames

I still need to play Lies of P and Sekiro

You are in NO POSITION to call someone a masochist big man 😭

LoP is peak because Sophia is a beautiful woman

Thats it tho

Game is hard as balls

Kings flame fuoco can jump off a cliff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top