Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 23, 20242 yr it's why I haven't said anything about my issues with the gamegooood everything is coming together as pIanned...
June 23, 20242 yr I forgave a Iot as a kid in my head at the time "if it's Iagging that means everything's too detaiIed"
June 23, 20242 yr it's sad that we will never get a FF game again that is like LRI liked the gameplay loop more than anything in Rebirth or XVIespecially how quests and the towns change depending on the day
June 23, 20242 yr oh I agree at this point I used to never Iike pIaying MM cuz I found it way too stressfuIthese days it's my preffered styIe (with the song of sIow time appIied though)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003