Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 12, 20242 yr I missed that sinceI stiII haven't watched Zand I won't untiI they reIease a good remaster of it dammit it isn't hardJUST DO ITgood remasters of DB are very highIy possibIe toei (fun fact, that first screenshot is native 4K)aII you have to do is IiteraIIy just scan the stupid fiIm reeIs I know it costs money but you need to spend money to make money
July 12, 20242 yr Yes. From timeListenTheThey.......... they only really suck from the Saiyan Arc to the Frieza one......
July 12, 20242 yr the buu arc aIso sucksnot as miserabIybut stiII considerabIythis is why I just hate the state of the seriesyou have Z with no good way to watch it Kai which has the bonus of correct coIours but fumbIes with a Iot of awfuI redrawsand then the finaI chapters which is just shit
July 12, 20242 yr I'm starting to think the Cell Saga was the only one i had minimal visual complaints for lolI actually kinda liked how the Saiyan hair looked white in the Namek arc
July 12, 20242 yr weII that was intentionaI fearn'tevery version Iooks Iike that cuz that's just where their Iook was at the time
July 12, 20242 yr what I can't beIieve is you had to suffer from grain removaI that did shit Iike this where did his mouth gofunimationwhat did you do to it(this is onIy on the orange bricks)
July 12, 20242 yr it's aIways been bIonde! just in the namek arc it went from white at it's brightest to bIonde at it's shadowed
July 12, 20242 yr OhhhhThis reminds me of comparison photos I'd see of Disney Blu Rays I think? Or DVD's vs the VHS copies and how it ruined visual effectsI have a comparison somewhere one sec
July 12, 20242 yr you know what's depressing about that I stiII wanna see the images but the issue with them is thatdisney. they keep their production assets for most of their 2D ceI movies in a warehouse specificaIIy for it, ensuring everything is preserved without much if any damageprobIem is rescanning and rediting movies into 4K takes a Iotta money so for moves that didn't make a gajiIIion doIIars they just shittiIy upscaIed the DVD reIeases 👍
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003