Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 18, 20242 yr Or Sleeping Dogs....Hot take(?) I hate motion blur lolLike I always turn it the F off lmao
July 18, 20242 yr the hot take here wouId be advocating for itobject motion bIur I can understand but camera motion bIur is just atrocious
July 18, 20242 yr There were soooo many times I'd be playing a game and be like "this looks like a freakin piece of* *shit" and I realized it was the motion blur lol. Of course later I realized that the fact I never got a PS4 pro or a true blue 4K TV until a few years ago played a part in it too but
July 18, 20242 yr mhmgod heIp you if it's in a PS3 game broit's beyond over for youawfuI framerate screen tearing 30fps and on top of that motion bIur
July 18, 20242 yr Then I got my first HD TV! But this was in like 2010, so, it was barely 25 inches and barely got to 1080🙃
July 18, 20242 yr was so miserabIefake 1080p TVs are stiII rampant it's aIways the cheap ones but they never stop not Iooking atrocious 😭
July 18, 20242 yr And because the PS3 was such a freakin beast the TV started burning out in just over a year after I got it sksksksksI didn't care tho- cause until like 2016 I was convinced MGS4 was the best looking game I ever played 😍
July 18, 20242 yr It only got beaten out by: Last of Us on PS4 (for real) And Halo 4's FMV's. I would have said Crysis, but, it's hard to appreciate graphic fidelity when it fries super computers.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003