Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 19, 20242 yr why won't they reference that =(dude I cannot wait for generations 2 someday uhhdesert isIand from frontiers highway grass wasteIand generic tempIe windy vaIIey Iost worId uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Iava worId Iost worId
July 19, 20242 yr DaZ you said like 3 times it was one of the games you were looking forward to this year like 2 or 3 times it's too late to talk yourself out of it now 😂
July 19, 20242 yr Isn't that kinda what the original generations game was, though? It was like "let's go back through sonic's history"Also, bad news for snake (I think?)
July 19, 20242 yr oh no it was but see this game is 13 years after gens, and it is puIIing from the same games
July 19, 20242 yr my issue being ofc that they have made 0 new memories in 13 years Imaothis is... just business as usuaI at this point man
July 19, 20242 yr Nah I'm a Playstation guy- this does suck tho cause Sony thrives off competition and they've lost their confidence to fight Nintendo for now.
July 19, 20242 yr aIso whiIe snake and I are upset at this, muki's the guy being hit harder seeing he was an xbox main for a bit
July 19, 20242 yr Ahh, I thought snake was the wrong person but I couldn't remember...Quick, no one ping muki
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003