Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 7, 20242 yr Oh I'm sorry do you like everything sounding like some sleepy dream that's barely identifiable from each other besides Bibidi Babadi Boo?
August 7, 20242 yr Hey man, I've platinumed Dark Souls 1-3 and BB I'm ALLOWED to have terrible opinions 😭
August 7, 20242 yr wdym!! isn’t it so interesting how- how the- …..I can’t even remember why we started traveIIing in the boat (that’s where I was Iast in the story)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003