Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 30, 20242 yr Tea there's a lot of stuff to criticize rebirth for but the world itself I thought was good
August 30, 20242 yr More than Remake and 16 didI would rather that than just big giant fat hallways with grass
August 30, 20242 yr Rebirth open world gameplay loop is almost the same as FFXIV btwthough like in FFXIV I am not a fan of a currency system
August 30, 20242 yr I am gonna plat this game in the next weeks. I installed it again after I was completely burned out
August 30, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/masive-skill-issue-skill-issue-yakudza-gif-14004060172467418456
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003