Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 30, 20242 yr I showed that to DaZ forever ago and he couldn't stand it lolThey were the main writers on the last few Sonic games before Frontiers and the writing was eh at best terrible at worst.
August 30, 20242 yr OHHHSomeone as critical as he is wont enjoy something as low quality as this bro 😭
August 30, 20242 yr He will tell you otherwise but when that game came out he told me it was a 6 out of 10 and it was fineNow he says it's as bad as Forces or Lost World and I'm like dude 🥱Now he says it's as bad as Forces or Lost World and I'm like dude 😭
August 30, 20242 yr okay weII technicaIiy speaking it is the better, Iess shit, gamebut on a creative IeveI it is unironicaIIy worsehey forces' IeveIs were shit but at Ieast they weren't copy-pasted
August 30, 20242 yr I'm gonna be so reaIpontac and graff writing for sonic is badbut I'd argue fIynn's is even worseLOOK IT'S THAT THING I RECOGNIZEI KNOW THAT THING👍SO GOOD
August 30, 20242 yr "dude that was on par with dark gaia easy" taiIs what the actuaI heII are you on about
August 30, 20242 yr "ah this waterfaII reminds me so much of the one in mystic ruins""I wish rouge couId heIp me find these emeraIds""man tangIe wouId Iove these vines" WHOEVER THAT IS
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003