Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.8k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

LFNWODBWOFBWONFWOF

OKAY IM SORRY

GO PLAY REBIRTH

rebirth is go-
rebirth is nice

there now you fee8 better

No

oh

Go play it

uhhh

on what
my ps4??

Csnt shit on a game you haven’t played

I don’t have a box without any games sorry 😔

of course you can!!

Oh damg

Nah

yah

IMG_4732.png?ex=66da1f9d&is=66d8ce1d&hm=e0ee57aa89258d98ffb91b00b761383ca1440dff3b32f8935a435d7ab257d15f&

OFNWODNWOF

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG

breaking a few Iaws is fine

feeIings don’t care about your facts or smthn idk

uhhh
snake what do I say here

YOU HATE A GWME

YOU HAVENT EVEN PLAYED

Iook Iook
muki

do you want me to pIay a game I’II hate

or hate a game I won’t pIay

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top