Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20242 yr did I need to hear taiIs say "I couIdn't hoId it together when infinite attacked"?
September 15, 20242 yr Oh wow hey here's the thing this is kinda crazy and it's gonna blow your mind but Frontiers engaged in something called:
September 15, 20242 yr I DON'T NEED VALIDATION TO KNOW THAT WHAT I ENJOY HAPPENEDI DON'T NEED THEM TO GO OH HEY REMEMEBER THAT THING?? IT HAPPENED!!
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003