Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Its so funny to me bruh

So since its like that

Every white man is a slave owner

Every black man is a theif

Stereotypes

I hate them

Every Mexican has 10 kids.

(My dad has 5 😔)

Crazy coincidence

My dad has 4

My grandad however

My dad is like the youngest and hes turning 60

I have 40 year old cousins

my goodness

Anyway chat

Oh welcome back duck man

KSKSKSKS

wait why am I saying that

I have a cousin so senior I thought he was my uncIe

LMAO

Yeah 5 kids uhhhh 3 moms lmao

my goodness

The old man had his fun lol

My mom's the only one he didn't marry too 🙃

I'm going to Hell by association chat! 😃

Oh wow

I now hate your father

KSKSKKSKSKS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top