Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20242 yr do they?? you're supposed to do whatever makes your wife happy, so Iong as what's being asked isn't putting you two in some kind of risk
September 15, 20242 yr if a Iady wants something Iike jeweIIry or whatnot, just cuz she wants it you shouId buy it if it's feasibIe
September 15, 20242 yr Well idk lol America barely teaches you Christianity right you think they taught us shit about Muslim culture lol?
September 15, 20242 yr I've told DaZ multiple times I've learned more about your culture in the 2 years I've known him than I have my whole life lmao
September 15, 20242 yr "I swear to God bro I didn't hit that lady with my car!" he ran her over and then went back to finish the job and take her money *he was playing GTA 3
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003